I got tagged and there were all these rules like leave links of the people you tag and who tagged you... um I don't know how to do that...
7 weird random facts about me...
1. I like to do yard work, mow lawns, weed gardens, water grass, plant flowers, it's all fun and games to me. Plus I love the sun so anything that gets me out in it I will do.
2. I get major anxiety when there is stuff all over the floor. I feel like I can't move, can't breath, some one will trip, I must clean it up! few... sigh
3. I make dang good bread
4. I love chocolate and peanut butter, it is so tasty
5. I love Europe, been there twice, Germany and Prague, I want to go back and see more, it is fabulous!
6. I am terrified of the deep, dark ocean. Once Steve and I went snorkeling. We get on a boat, go out to see, no land in sight, get in the water, I hyperventilate. I tried to be brave but completely failed. anyway, steve gets sea sick, throws up, so I decide this is not for us, get me to the white sandy beach where I can lay out!
7. Did anyone notice that I only put up 6 facts at first? Fact #7, I am kind of an airhead.
there you go. I tag
here's the sad thing, I don't know 7 people to tag, I am kind of loser... random fact # 8
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
okay so much to say...
We are in our house, it is awesome! I love everything about it, the neighbors are great, lots of kids, very friendly ward. I feel that life in Utah has now started. The rental was like a weird time warp, sucking the fun out of life. Remember when Michael said Dwight was sucking all the funny out of the room.... yeah for the office coming back, that will be a day to look forward to. anyway, Yesterday Ella turned 3, she is the best, she trys my patience everyday but she is still awesome. We went to McDonalds and the Zoo, it was fun. Ivy turned 2 months yesterday, she also is the best, so sweet. She is doing well at night and that makes all the difference I think. Andrew is a goof, he says the funniest things, here is the latest. "Our toilets in our new house are awesome, I just went poo and it was kind of a lot and I had to use a lot of toilet paper and it just went all down" I said "that's awesome! go wash your hands". Steve is traveling a lot lately so it is just me and the kids. He has been to California, New York and Chicago. Next will be St. Louis and Denmark, yeah you heard me Denmark. Oh, I forgot San Diego is in there too but I just informed him that we are all going on that one. I can't wait to hang out at the beach and play in the sand with the kids. okay, so that's all for now. Time to get ready for preschool. I mean get andrew ready not me.
p.s. Becky Fernandez! hey, do you have a blog?